This policy tells you about how we use and protect your personal information. Capitalized terms shall have the
meaning ascribed to them in the User Agreement.
Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we strive to provide a consistent set of privacy practices
Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal
You can browse our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once
you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal
information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial
information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Site (such as buying, selling, item and content you
generate or that relates to your account);
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- Chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Site, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and
connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard
web log information;
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data; and
- Other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Luxury Lifestyle, Inc.,
we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as
permitted by law; or if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional
information, such as your driver license, credit card statement, or a recent utility bill or other information
confirming your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your
explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to
improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing
communications from us, simply indicate your preference once you become a member of Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. (or
similar account status page) or by following the directions provided in an email or from a link on the
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and
customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
5. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims
that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint content
and services (for example, registration, transactions and customer support). Our corporate affiliates will send
marketing communications only to users who request these services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill
collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise
explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal
investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the
investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address,
fraud complaints, and buying and listing history.
- Other entities under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in
connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email address
and company name.
- Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity. (Should such a
personal information. If your personal information will be used contrary to this policy, you will receive prior
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the Site free from bad
actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials,
or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in
good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or
to report suspected illegal activity.
6. ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH USER IDS
Your User ID is displayed throughout Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. and is therefore available to the public. All of your
activity on our Site is traceable to your User ID. Other people can see items that you have purchased in the past,
items for sale, storefronts, feedback, ratings and associated comments, and so on. Notices are sent to other
members regarding suspicious activity and policy violations on our Site and refer to User IDs and specific items.
Therefore, if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be
able to personally identify your Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. activities.
7. USING INFORMATION FROM Luxury Lifestyle, Inc.
Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions. We
encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the
privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security
policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To
help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact, shipping and financial
information to facilitate your transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to
each other's name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give
other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have
collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- Using services offered through Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. (e.g. escrow, insurance, shipping and fraud complaints),
- Other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page
flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end
of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your
use of some of our Site or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Site that we do not control. (For example,
if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
9. NO SPAM, SPYWARE OR SPOOFING
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. notification preferences so we
communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. users, even a user who
has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To
report Luxury Lifestyle, Inc.-related spam or spoof emails to Luxury Lifestyle, Inc., please forward the email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send
content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for
spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not
permanently store messages sent through these tools.
10. ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose
your Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with
others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control
of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally
binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should
immediately notify Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. and change your password.
11. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to Luxury Lifestyle, Inc..
Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your
identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you
make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account
and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and
in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law,
prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations,
enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be
protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal
information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may
unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your
personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your
privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications
will always remain private.
13. THIRD PARTIES
of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or sellers
on our Site or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the
information you disclose to them. Luxury Lifestyle, Inc. does not control the privacy policies of third parties,
and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask
questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
automatically take effect 20 days after they are initially posted on the Site. If your questions are not answered
online, you may write to us at: email@example.com