In 2021, Romain Gauthier launched the first edition of the C by Romain Gauthier, a promising new caliber that opened new horizons for the brand.
Designed as an icon, this caliber was bound to different variations. First presented in a series of limited editions in titanium, then in a current collection in platinum with a white gold movement, a new version of the C by Romain Gauthier Titanium Edition was unveiled in December 2022 with an integrated titanium bracelet, the brand's first metal bracelet.
Previously only presented with a grey dial, the C by Romain Gauthier Titanium Edition Bracelet now unveils a Lever de Soleil color dial.
• Hours, minutes, small seconds
• Stop balance with snail cam
• 41x9.55 mm case in natural Grade 5 titanium
• 47.8 mm lugs to lugs
• Lever de soleil color dial in natural Grade 5 titanium
• In-house-hand-wound natural Grade 5 titanium movement
• 60-hour power reserve
• Integrated natural Grade 5 titanium bracelet and folding clasp