The brand design does matter. It takes into account a range of knowledge about the consumer and their needs, implements it in brand design, and thus influences unconscious consumer choice. This is a tool to win customer loyalty. In order for your product to become a popular brand, it must have a fresh brand design, the design of its packaging and labels, corporate identity and a unique logo, and brand book design. Working on each of these attributes constitutes brand design.
You Can’t Call a Product a Brand
A brand is not just a product, it is an image created by a product in the minds of consumers, a set of ideas and messages, psychological characteristics, the image of the product. The concept of brand design includes the development of the visual component of the brand. If the visual image of a company or product is created correctly, its brand is sure to bring the manufacturer tremendous success and good profits.
What Does Brand Design Consist Of?
The main components of the brand design process are as follows:
- Packaging and label design.
- Development of corporate identity.
- Creating a logo.
- Brand book design.
- Advertising campaign.
When we meet a new person, we instantly analyze the appearance, behavior, words, and even the energy that a person carries. Similarly, every company also has an external image, a style that is visible in everything it does and contains internal content. One person evokes sympathy, respect, trust, and another - completely opposite feelings. So is the company, its image, and brand. We can use principles of design development to do the best we can for the brand:
- Meaningful idea. The design should be based on an in-depth analysis of the customer company's mission, its activities, goals, audience, the product or service itself. You can read more and even buy college term papers on this interesting topic. Successful website design can instantly tell us without words about what the company is doing, as well as help to feel its spirit, to be filled with sympathy and trust.
- An integrated approach. It is useful to work with a company that provides a full range of services - from the development of ideas, layouts, prototypes, to the implementation of all necessary things: logo, website, mobile application, and more, depending on the type of activity of the customer company. This approach allows you to harmoniously implement a single concept in all elements related to the company while optimizing costs. In the case of rebranding, this process should cover all the attributes of the company.
- There are many nuances in design that ordinary users are unlikely to think about: color, style, depth, saturation, shape, composition… An experienced designer can fairly accurately calculate the optimal design option for each company individually, depending on its type of activity, audience. He can skillfully manage the user's impression, and can even predict consumer reaction. Therefore, clients should trust their team of designers and rely on their knowledge, skills, and experience.
- The number of websites in the world has long exceeded one billion. Do you often remember a site not even for its super-original design, but for its comfort, atmosphere, or charm? Then what can help to get all this? Non-standard and original thinking, sometimes contrary to the trend of the usual expectations of the user. The designer must be an artist and a generator of new ideas.
- If we create an attractive, concise, and clear design, which will then be loaded with huge portions of content, then, of course, half the effect will be lost. Already at the stage of formulating the idea, it is necessary to identify the clear most necessary sections, which will concisely provide the necessary information to the user.
As the Result...
Thus, the brand is a complex image that is formed in the minds of consumers. In today's global market, creating a good brand is not easy. The positive associativity of a product or service with a particular brand is extremely important. It can be achieved only through the attributes of the brand. This is a job for experienced designers, and if they manage to make an image that will make the company recognizable among others, then such a company is doomed to success.
Interested and well-prepared, Elizabeth Baldridge is one of the best authors who writes about design and branding. The more luxury design you want to make, the more interesting and helpful information you can find in this article and other articles on the topic mentioned. Get ready to be fascinated by the power of knowledge and use it for the better of your career.